Return & Refund Policy
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with a product, or would like to exchange it for a different product, you may ship it back to our Springville NY address at your expense. All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee; however, this fee will be waived when making an exchange for at least half the original order value or requesting store credit.
You will only receive credit for your return if it meets the following criteria. Please contact us before shipping your return if you have any questions or concerns regarding these requirements.
All returns should be made within 30 days of receipt of the original order. There is no return on parts that have been installed.
• Electronic products, including sensors, are not eligible for return or exchange.
• Returned products should be in like-new condition, including all original packaging, accessories, manuals, etc. Used, damaged, or installed products will not be accepted for return.
• All returns should be packaged carefully. Please do not simply drop the product in a box and ship it out. Products damaged due to improper packaging will not be accepted for return.
• All returns should include a completed Return/Exchange Form, or a copy of the original invoice with instructions on how to process the return (refund, exchange, store credit, etc.).
• Failure to meet any of these requirements may result in a reduced credit, or the returned item being shipped back to you.
You may ship your return by any reliable carrier (FedEx, UPS, US Postal, etc.). We strongly recommend saving the tracking information provided by the carrier, and monitoring the delivery status of your return.
All products are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranty unless otherwise noted. Please refer to the manufacturer of the product for all warranty issues or claims.